People always celebrate when they are posting their 100th, but for me, i prefer 9=)
Reasons? I'm sure you'll know why I choose this number^^
(if you know me well enough)
Looking back at my very first post just now,
memories flood back. The very reason I opened a blog in 2009.
Good or bad? I don't know myself=/
But I do sometimes will thought of that particular incident.>< style="font-weight: bold;">
CNY
With INTI friends
I miss them lots I tell you!
Eversince I moved to INTEC, I don't really have the chance to talk to them.
But glad still keep in touch with this bunch of awesome ppl=)
With INTEC friends
Had an enjoyable day out with M11=)
celebrating Steph's and J-xi's birthday. Glad they enjoyed it!
And at the same time, we had our cny reunion dinner.
After celebrating with classmates, of course we had to celebrate with other INTEC friends right?
So planned another heart attack for the two birthday girls and another reunion dinner!
With Sampat Gang
lots and lots of bai nian and of course the korean bbq we went=)
And I can still vividly remember how we take pictures of all the food! and remember the rice wine we drank? Ohhhh, we were drunk! haha...
and of course! when cv got back the very last day before I return to this moody place,
had another gathering at oldtown!=)
With juniors
How nice of them to still remember me ehh?
actually they just come and take angpao only...not to see me><>>>>>then back to the usual routine of studying<<<<< intec=")" style="font-weight: bold;">
2nd sem mid sem break
With Juniors
Well, they got their results and they did quite well I would say=)
And being able to have a gathering with them makes me really happy!
I miss all their nonsense.XD
With Sampat Gang
Celebrating Ler's birthday! haha...that day was so much fun
I can still remember we were in a very very small wooden cabin on top of the staircase.
I think there's something pretty wrong with my description...but who cares?!
As long as you know what I'm trying to say..haha..
>>>>>then back to the usual routine of studying<<<<< style="font-weight: bold;">
Study leave
ABC day
Haha..I can still remember this day. I was studying halfway when Cv suddenly called me and said, "Hey! We are already outside your house!". I was like==" omg....and I was in my pyjamas...
Ok...so I opened the door for them and they BARGED into my house! Goodnesss...
Luckily she forgot to open my fridge..haha..
And randomly we went for Ice Kacang and McD! Took lots of pictures=D
2nd Sem break
First stop! Penang with X-VECS!
We went for a holiday at Penang straight after final exam! Haha..
It was enjoyable with lots of funny stuff happened.
p/s we sort of just talked about it the other day at MCD! haha..
Went to lots of places, tasted lots of nice food. With good tour leaders (credit: Louis and his gf and Bing Yang)
Still remember how his leg trembled when we were descending from KekLokSi? HAHAXD
Second stop! Singapore!
Haha..abruptly, the eight of us went for a day-trip in Singapore!
Went sentosa for a swim and other tourists attractions. bought lots of stuff and took lots of pictures again!XD
Amanda's birthday!
this is also another one of my abrupt ideas. just felt that it's been a very long time since I saw her. After form 5, it's practically impossible for us to meet>< her=")">>>>>with lots of other yumchas event<<<<<<
3rd sem
With INTEC friends
All I can say is third sem was really a very busy and full of activities sem.
I got to meet lots of new friends and went to lots of places and of course with lots of birthday celebrations!
KLCC Aquaria!
Well, actually this is one random event. I had nothing to do that day so I asked Zhen Chuan out. Surprisingly, he was free but others are not. So, we went to take a look at the Aquaria=)
Sungai Gabai!
our field trip, and we went INTO the waterfall! haha...it was an enjoyable day that day.
I-city trip!
It was beautiful there=D and I wanna go there again>< Bon Odori!
Haha...didn't get to take pictures>< Sunway Lagoon and Sunway Pyramid!
It was extremely near final exams that time but I still went to this crazy trip with a bunch of crazy people. Haha..For this, we have to thanks CV for the free tickets! haha..
remember the pillow fight and all the water sports we played at Sunway Lagoon and of course the ice skating at Pyramid? Haha..I won't forget that one.
p/s I can skate now!=D
3rd sem mid sem break
Tertutup 10!
OMG! I can't believe how much I miss playing chess with my friends back in secondary school.
It really brought back lots of memories..how we used to go open tournaments together with players from other schools..how we used to worry over mssd,mssj and mssm...how we used to chase bus under the rain after tournaments..how we used to have celebration dinner..etc etc...
My birthday=P
9999999999999999999999999999999999999999!
Haha...
I can't thank all my friends enough for all the surprises
and my birthday celebration actually lasted for more than a week! Gosh!
With lots of presents and birthday cakes!
With classmates!
With INTEC friends!
With Sampat Gang 1!
With Sampat Gang 2!
With Juniors of 3 generations!
Before going back INTEC:
Organized another bbq birthday party for the other 5 september babies!!=)
Haha...September is a lovely month indeed!
Had lots of fun and an amazing time with you all!
>>>>>then back to the usual routine of studying<<<<<
Finally 3rd sem break! (end of the year)
phew~ I have indeed come a long way..haha...
Taiwan!
Haha..I got to visit Taiwan! All I can say is I love Taiwan!!
and hope to go there again one day=D
Took thousands of pictures=P
and visits tons of placesXD
Singapore!
LOL...singapore is like my second house liao...
and we sort of planning to go there again soon=P
we booked a chalet there. and enjoyed x'mas spirits at orchard road
and hahaXD still remember how 18 ppl fight for one toilet? It was fun! HAHA..
and from this trip, we became closer than ever and even becoming more sampat than ever!
you guys rock!! and I love you=)
Kite playing!
LOL...another weird idea of mine. Randomly a few of us went kite playing but none flew==..hehe..
31st! Countdown and birthday celebrations!=)
haha..we have two birthday little children here: Doraemon and Xiao Lai.
They did enjoyed themselves and I'm glad.
~New Year Resolution~
Hope that our friendships will be as bright and as beautiful as fireworks=)
so many things you still remember...hahaxD
ReplyDeletecan i share to fb!haha.nice blog!
ReplyDeleteno mention me the blog~~~lol~~
ReplyDeleteZhen chuan: of course! i wont forget friends de..haha..
ReplyDeleteler: Haha..dun wan la..i paiseh..haha...
leo: u know urself inside the blog enough ady lorrr..haha...