Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunway Pyramid and BBQ Farewell Party

First of all, before I start writing my post, I wanna thank all my classmates from INTI College:

Eva, Ying Ning, Kwan Tsien, Rukhy, Sangeetha, Shan Mei, Samantha, Chia Ming, Edmund, Chong Han, Kevin, Jerome, Wilson, Chong Xian, Michael, Eric and Thipan!

These guys are really really special to me..although we only knew each other for about one month+...We are like a big family already. They are really good to me. On Wednesday, when I said that day might be my last day attending class...They were all like very surprised and asked me not to go...(I know you miss my homework only lar...hehe...jkjk) Then, one of them suggested to have a farewell party for me. At first we set it on Friday night, but Kevin couldn't make it cause he had to go to Melaka. So after much discussion finally it was set on Thursday night.

On Wednesday, we had four hours of Mr. Ong's class. So about 9.30 am we had our break. And we went to Foh Foh to have our "branch" as usual. We started to eat and chat...then I took photo with our Hong Kong Princess..^^ Half-way, Jerome and Kevin went to buy "noodles" that cannot be eaten cause it's made of rubber. Haha...It's actually rubber bands lar but we made such a big fuss out of it. hehe..Then we went back college around 10.30 am (actually the break was only until 10.15 am..so we sort of ponteng a bit lar..hehe). On the way back to college, we met some Taylors' students selling coconut jellies for charity. It costs rm 4 each but since it's for charity...nvm lar. So I bought two of them and we kongsi in class. Very sweet~hehe..Then we continued with our stats...The cutest part during that class was...I sat beside Kevin in the middle...Then suddenly he said he wants to become rajin. So, by sitting beside me can get the "rajin" aura...haha...such cute statement..Then he became very good oh...started to do his homework (cause I will scold him if he don't do the on-the-spot questions given by lec)..But got another aura opposing mine. That's Jerome's "don't do homework" aura. So Kevin who was sitting in the middle, was atrracted to both aura, causing a bit of unbalance. So sekejap he become rajin sekejap become malas. So funny lar at that time. And there was this Rukhy, passing a note to everyone. It's about a wedding held in tropical forest. The bride is...ehem...someone from our class. haha..Then, Kevin actually suggested to pass it to Mr. Ong! That time everyone laughed man...haha...But who knows he might really go?XD

After Maths, we had Biology. For the first time, I sat at the back cause Kevin and Jerome said can transfer the "rajin" aura to all four of them behind. Then they said cham lor...if i go already then they'll go back to their usual selves. Haha..They are very cute lar..say things very cute..But after I moved behind, Miss Irene was actually quite surprised cause I have always liked to sit in front. Our last class was Chemistry. I was as usual copying all the notes Miss Anne wrote on the board. After finished copying, I said I want to join Jerome's club-don't know call what club..haha..Jerome is the president and Kevin's the Vice President. So I said I want to become the Secretary. Then Kevin said can...but hor their club secretary cannot write anything de...haha..First time I heard Secretary got no work to do..haha..Haiz...wondering whether my new classmates at INTEC will be as nice as them..=/
After class, seven of us went to Sunway Pyramid. Jerome and Kevin really nice lar...They specially fetched us to Sunway Pyramid then only they went back. Nice guys right? Kwan Tsien gave us lots of RM 1 food coupons. Thanks Kwan Tsien^^..The food are only sold at RM1!!! So cheap! So, we set out on an adventure of food hunt..hehe..below are some of the food we got at only RM1!! We really got ourselves a deal.






We went back around 5.30pm. So I was just in time to meet up with my housemates. We went to have our last dinner together at Lynn's restaurant. Actually, we are supposed to have our dinner with Pei Ting and the others..however something cropped up in the middle. At Lynn's I ordered a set consisting of a chicken chop with black pepper sauce and fish fillet and a glass of Peach tea at only RM 9.90. Then got 10% discount. It's really cheap compared to JB.

On Thursday, I had my last Bio class and then I went to Kl to settle some personal stuff. After that, around 7pm I left Pudu...and reached Subang around 8pm. Why so slow? Coz there's traffic jams. As simple as that. Then Shan Mei and Jerome came to the college to fetch me to the party at his and Wilson's rented house. All the things were already prepared. The kembong fish that Shan Mei bbq-ed was really really tasty^^..yum yum..Wilson and Shan Mei also cooked fried rice (black colour de) and it tasted very good! Shan Mei made salad too and she's really sweet. She knows that I don't take cheese so she prepared another set of salad without cheese....Gosh...at that time I was really touched..they did soo much..Especially these three guys: Kevin, Wilson and Jerome..they went to buy the bbq things..they fetched us as we didn't have any transport...they cooked...they fetched us back..when there were not enough ingredients, they went out to buy again...then they cleaned up. What's more? The next day, we had class at 8am! They really really did a lot for this party...How can I thank the whole S3 class....Really touched...It's soooo sad I'm gonna leave soon...I felt that I'm really really lucky...to be able to know all of them.. They are really really special...I doubt I can ever find these kind of friends in INTEC..They are just too special and irreplaceable..I mean I just know them only for a month+, yet they treat me sooo nice without even complaining once..I'll never forget them for sure...

Oh ya! During the bbq, I got a Sifu..hehe..=P Who is he??? He's Kevin!!haha..he taught me how to "poke" the chicken wings..My first attempt was a total failure=.=...but thanks to his guidance, I finally succeeded during my second attempt!!haha..Lots of funny stuff happen during the party..like fanning the smoke towards someone...Shan Mei and Ying Ning funny conversation..and many many more. And Ying Ning even told us a gross story when we were resting inside. Got one thing happened that made me felt guilty a bit...Kevin's car's battery stopped functioning so he couldn't start his car. As a result, he had to call his father to come and find a mechanic. Felt guilty lar..coz made his dad ran here and there...so late at night somemore..when he sent me back, I kept asking him whether he'll be alright when he go home, then he said ok de lar..his family very nice de...glad to hear that^^..I went back earlier than the guys. The most tiring one should be Jerome. Cause he had to send Chong Han and Edmund back to Klang. At first, they wanted to go back on their own...but Jerome insisted on sending them home..Klang leh..very far and I heard that he even lost his way. Luckily he managed to find his way back. If I'm not mistaken, he even sent Rukhy back to Shah Alam. And by the time he reached home, it's already 2-3am..Poor guy. That's why he can't make it for the 8am class on friday..too tired already.
(Pictures of bbq are at the side bar...if i upload all here...then my post will be very very long..hahaXD)

After I got back to the hostel, I related all the things my classmates had done for me to Xiao Ting, Pi Jeng and Yi Jean....I was really really touched but it's the middle of the night already...I couldn't think of anyway to thank them last minute. I had to produce something by the next day cause I'm leaving on Friday. I could only think of one thing-making cards for them. Thanks to Yi Jean, Xiao Ting and Pi Jeng, I'm able to get all the neccessary things to make cards. So starting from 2am, I started to make cards for each and everyone of them. On the cards, I drew "orang Lidi" cartoons...those cartoons showed all the things that they have done which left deep impressions in my mind. Finally at 5am, I managed to finished all the cards!Phew~glad I made it..but at that time I was actually quite worried coz I'm scared that boys won't like that kind of stuff. But I don't have time to make other things already....So, exhausted..I went to sleep...Then I woke up at 7am coz I had Chemistry at 8am. As expected, everyone's very tired because of the party...no energy at all..But they had to rush and finish the Chemistry Lab Report...pity them...but 'wu neng wei li'..haiz..After Chem, we had our Biology Lab Session. Miss Irene thought I won't show up but I didn't want to miss such fun class and I wanted to spend more time together with my friends. The experiment was very simple so we had lots of time to chat with each other. The experiment was about observing osmosis using potato strips. After the experiment was completed, we had lots of potatoes left. Since we had nothing to do, me and Kevin went to cut various shapes out of the potatoes. He even suggested making fried potato by using the bunsen burner..haha...wish we could try it.=)During the experiment, chess club sms-ed me and Kevin three times. They really got too much credit already....haha..the messages were all the same. I.e. there's a gathering at 1-3pm. Unfortunately, both of us couldn't make it.XD..We finished our experiment one hour earlier so we went to have our "branch" at De' Pastries. Kevin and I was talking lots of things bout chess...mssm and all sorts lar..opening of e4, d4 and Karokan and etc..Then Rukhy suddenly said something very funny. I can't remember what was it..but it's something bout Kevin talking very fast and very long..haha..Then we went to our last class which was Stats. For the first time, I didn't listen to what the lec was talking bout.hehe=P I was busy chatting with Jerome and Kevin at the back. The lec even tegur us..hehe..=P Don't know why suddenly Jerome also so interested in chess. He started asking bout what's our competition like...who's the chess master...and etc..Kevin told me that there's a chess open at Shah Alam this coming saturday. Arghh...I couldn't make it...T.Tso long didn't join competition liao...miss going tournaments with friends greatly>.

Potato strips in different concentration of sucrose solution.

Got S4 de...but the potato strip cacat already(according to Eric)..so I didn't take it's photo..haha..

After Stats, I asked Edmund to pass all the cards to all of them only after I got out of the class. I quickly rushed back to the hostel. Then Edmund passed to them...I was afraid I will cry if I gave them on my own...But when I got back into my room, I suddenly realised that the maths and stats assignment that Jerome and Kevin wanted, I couldn't pass it to Kwan Tsien cause both me and my housemates were not around! So I took the assignments and rushed back down to level 8 and luckily they were still in the class. They have just finished reading the cards and letter...and they looked very happy...Omg..at that time I was really really relieved that both the girls and the guys like the cards I made for them...They came and gave me a big hug and I nearly cried...I really don't feel like leaving...I don't want to lose such nice classmates......For all of you in S3...I wanted to tell you...

THANKS FOR GIVING ME SUCH PRECIOUS MEMORIES AND I WILL NEVER REGRET GOING TO INTI AS GOD GAVE ME CHANCE TO MEET ALL OF YOU..
I MAY BE AT INTEC...BUT MY HEART WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ALL OF YOU..

DON'T FORGET ME AND KEEP IN TOUCH^^..
ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK FOR A-LEVELS. I'M POSITiVE THAT ALL OF YOU WILL DO A GREAT JOB CAUSE YOU ARE SPECIAL=)
I'LL MISS ALL OF YOU GREATLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment