Thursday, June 18, 2009

Felt empty...

Well, I left Tmn U this morning....came back to college. Last night, I went yumcha with the few friends who are still in Tmn U. Ler Ler, Leo Leo, Mouse, Eric, Cheong, John, Cyrus, Flyth and Kuan Wei. Yes! We went Agus AGAIN.XD..that's the nearest place ma...Talked bout lots of things...found out bout how's seniors are doing now...talked bout Leo's "special incident" at Sunway=P..John's taking exam next week (Good Luck^^)..Ler ler having semester break..and Kuan Wei really become thin liao!haha...I think that will be my last time yumcha with them...so sad....Coz right after this, I'll be moving to a whole new place. And I doubt I'll go back often. Come back to SS15, I left my friends in Tmn U....But going back Tmn U, only a few of them are still there (of course all my juniors still there lar...I mean same age de)...Then in a week time, I'll move to a whole new place. Have to start all over again and I have to say goodbye to all my friends here at SS15. Secondary school friends...lots of them went elsewhere to study...6 in kampar, 14 at ssi, 2 at smks, 6 at sunway (tebrau), 3 at KTar, 4 at KTC, 3 in singapore etc....But at least they got a friend or two with them...Me? I came here all alone....without any old friend. Now that I have made new friends..I have to leave...haiz..Since there's only a few left in tmn u..even when I go back...I felt empty...they already started schooling...and my semester break is different from theirs..it's really hard to catch up with one another..They have their new circle of friends..they have new lives...We can no longer go back to the life where we used to hang out together for 4/5 years...I miss a lot of them~Beh beh and Cv are not with me...amanda, pineappleorange and the others are busy with form 6 life...sometimes, it's really hard to share my problems with them...unlike last time...haiz....Can I really start all over once more? I can't help but doubt my abilities sometimes....Emptiness filled my heart~

No comments:

Post a Comment