Tuesday, August 31, 2010

缘分, is this what we called FATE?

OMG
that's too much for a coincidence. seriously.
I used to have this crush on this guy by the name ---. but that was like a long time ago.
then two years later, another guy came with the same name ---. Well, I was pretty surprised that time.
Today! Another an acquantaince, whom I only know for like 2 months then after that lost contact, resurfaced! and i just found out that his name was also ---. Ini takdir kah? I'm pretty speechless now. haha...he's a good person to chat with. but nahhhhhh, too bad he's leaving pretty soon. So, all the best to him la! Who knows maybe 3 years later we'll meet again. Leaving all the fate=)

3 comments:

  1. haha~~i tot there is no any content in this post ma~~actually i want close the window liao~~but i trying to highlight~~wow~~something hide~~lol~~new n nice idea~~really need 缘分 to c this post~~

    ReplyDelete