went through several blogs just now...
was so suprised.
seriously
a guy who is my friend
who is also rich and quite lengzai la (p/s not interested in him though)
and also who is damn popular in school or you can actually say the whole country
and obviously
popular with girls (there are so many girls asking his phone number from me la)
which I find it quite annoying sometimes
as I have to tell them that probably he won't reply any of you
and they'll keep asking why
but then what to do
who ask him to be sooooo FAMOUS
anyway
back to the point
yea
haven't seen him for a very long time
just found his blog recently
you know i had a hard time finding it
==
okok
i'm talking crap again
so the point is
he never actually celebrated his birthday for the past 17 years!
i was like OMG
he got everything every guy in this world wants
money, fame and bla bla bla
but he never celebrated his birthday
not even with his family
he's always with his own cocurricular activities
you might ask me why I didn't celebrate with him?
yea
I live in place A and he lives in place Z
how to go and find him la
it makes me think actually
this guy seems to have everything
yet it felt as if he dun have everything a normal and infamous person has
so i came to a conclusion
you need to live your life like there's no tomorrow
seriously
I wonder i he's happy with his life
some people seem to be happy
but in fact they aren't
they are just putting on a mask that everyone expect him to have
oh well
i'll see if i can contact him tomorrow
oh wait
nono
i still have stats test coming up
==
guess have to wait till tues
and specifically after I'm done with TM's meeting.
period.
who is the guy a?hahaxD
ReplyDeleteur ~~~~haha??
ReplyDelete==
ReplyDeleteaiyo
both of you don't think so much la...
just a friend la..haiyo
it's not as if you guys dunno me ma
if i'm interested then surely i terus cakap liao lor...hahahaha=P