When was the last time I posted again? Can't really remember.. well, it's been great these days! Lots of event happened-both good and bad..Hmmm...congrats to those who just came out of NS!! glad to hear from all of you that you enjoyed the camp very much=) and am sooo happy you guys still remembered to contact me. Well well well, I thought you all would have forgotten about this friend of yours already..haha..XD
Went to look a at a few blogs just now..gosh...lots of things really happened and I dunno bout it!
First! Congrats to my cousin who has just found her Mr. Right!!woohoo~you guys make a sweet couple though I dunno that guy..haha..
Second! Looks like lotsa ppl are getting married huh? OMG! I've forgotten I got another wedding dinner invitation!
Third! CALLSSSSS from unexpected old friends! Wow..was soooo surprise you guys would call me. Normally I'm the one who will go and bug you guys..hehhe=P
Fourth! Would be taking part in chess again=) which reminds me if Leslie still remembered that he'll try to put that event during my break..hopefully~
Fifth! Found out some inside news about Mr XXX and Ms YYY...lol...now Mr XXX, you are making me curious about what's going on..haha...I'm sure to question you thoroughly when I go back..haha...
Lastly! I over-exerted myself again=(
Who is Mr. XXX and Ms YYY.Are them our friends?
ReplyDeleteyaya...our friends..haha
ReplyDeletewho is he/she?
ReplyDeleteWah does that cousin u mean refers to me??............... Emm anyway dun reply.
ReplyDelete